Captain Zack Barking Up the Tea Tree is an anti-microbial / anti-fungal moisturizing shampoo. Natural actives of Tea Tree helps soothe the coat and skin, reduces skin irritation and inflammation, while repelling parasites and other insects from your furry friend.
-Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Barking Up the Tea Tree contains natural ingredients including Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Tea Tree Essential Oil||- One of the major benefits of Tea Tree Oil is repelling ticks and fleas. Tea Tree Oil is infused with vitamins and other botanicals, It has been used for centuries as an antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal medicine.
- It soothes the coat and skin and clears any skin irritations or inflammations.
|Vitamin E||- It is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat.
- In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Benefits of dog grooming range from improving circulation and helping redistribute natural oil, helping keep coats and skin healthy, to reducing stress and blood pressure — both in you and your pet. Here are some Petsy Tips to help keep your pet looking and feeling its best.
Always choose a shampoo specifically designed for dogs. Dogs have much thinner, sensitive skin and their skin pH is different from the pH of human skin.
Early detection of issues such as lumps, bumps, sores etc can mean your pet can receive the correct treatment early on without issues escalating or getting worse.
Regular grooming, by way of combing and brushing, is often all that is required. Bathing too often can also be detrimental to your dog as it can irritate and dry out their skin and hair coat.
Make sure you rinse well and remove any unwanted product to avoid irritation.
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds.
For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo.
Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat.