Captain Zack Bling on the Shine is made with some of nature's finest ingredients for your peace of mind and a happy pet. This waterless shampoo offers a stress and mess-free way to keep your pet clean and smelling fresh between baths. Its natural no rinse formula is blended with Lavender and Chamomille to soothe and moisturize your pet's skin. Tap into nature's power with this gentle spray cleanser made with its nourishing qualities and natural extracts to give fur a super shine.
-Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Bling on the shine, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Lavender, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Papaya, Coconut, Oat Protein, and Wheat Protein.
- Sulfate-free (no lather): Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin.
- Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Aloe Vera||- Cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort with its antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thereby promoting healing.
|Lavender Essential Oil||- Recommended for preventing skin infections for its healing properties. - It also for pets who are stressed out by bath time as it possesses calming and healing properties.
- It is also a natural insect repellent.
|Oatmeal||- Veterinarians recommend Oatmeal baths as they have the ability to clean your pet’s skin and hair in an efficient manner without causing irritation.
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties that reduced itchiness and balances the pH levels
|Shea Butter||- The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet's skin as it prevents and heals irritation.
- In addition, Shea Butter is a natural sun protectant that moisturizes and conditions fur to maintain and boost shine.
|Coconut Oil||- Protects your pet from illness and speed healing. It also minimizes odors and leaves a sleek and glossy coat.
|Chamomile Extract||- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm the skin.
- Chamomile also possesses anti-microbial properties and is considered a soothing herb, which means it can be used to ease your pet.
|Papaya Extract||- Has skin-conditioning and nourishing properties. The natural power of papaya leaves your pets' skin healthy and soft
|Wheat Protein||- Are embedded with natural lipids, giving a cationic charge that enables it to not only bond onto your pet’s hair and skin, but also provide enriched conditioning reducing brittleness and limpness with dramatic effects on damaged hair.
- It also adds shine and makes fur manageable.