Captain Zack Excuse Me, Fleas! Is an anti-microbial shampoo with essential oils and plant-based ingredients that eliminate ticks and fleas. Natural essential oils of Citronella and Lemongrass are potent repellents of ticks and fleas, while actives of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E guard against skin infection, itchiness and improve the overall condition of their skin.
-Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Plant-Based ingredients like Aloe Vera and Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Citronella and Lemon Grass.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Aloe Vera||- Cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort with its antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thereby promoting healing.|
|Lemongrass Essential Oil||- An effective cleanser for all skin types. It can sterilize your pet's pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen skin tissue and hair follicles.
- It's skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet's coat shiny, fresh and odor-free.
|Citronella Essential Oil||- It has antifungal properties and deters and naturally repels harmful disease-carrying ticks and fleas.
- Research has suggested that Citronella Oil can help calm barking pets while giving them a citrus-like aroma.
- Citronella is also a natural deodorizer and fungicide
|Vitamin E||- It is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat.
- In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Benefits of dog grooming range from improving circulation and helping redistribute natural oil, helping keep coats and skin healthy, to reducing stress and blood pressure — both in you and your pet. Here are some Petsy Tips to help keep your pet looking and feeling its best.
Always choose a shampoo specifically designed for dogs. Dogs have much thinner, sensitive skin and their skin pH is different from the pH of human skin.
Early detection of issues such as lumps, bumps, sores etc can mean your pet can receive the correct treatment early on without issues escalating or getting worse.
Regular grooming, by way of combing and brushing, is often all that is required. Bathing too often can also be detrimental to your dog as it can irritate and dry out their skin and hair coat.
Make sure you rinse well and remove any unwanted product to avoid irritation.
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds. Safe for kittens, pups and sensitive dogs.
For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo.
Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat.