Captain Zack My Coat can Gloat is formulated with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Cucumber Seed Oil to soothe and hydrate dry skin. It also keeps th coat healthier in between baths.
-Natural Actives/Essential Oils: My Coat Can Gloat, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Cucumber Seed Oil to give a smoothening, protected and glossy coat.
- Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Shea Butter||- The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet's skin as it prevents and heals irritation.
- In addition, Shea Butter is a natural sun protectant that moisturizes and conditions fur to maintain and boost shine.
|Jojoba Oil||- Leaves fur smooth and soft, soothes your pet's skin, unclogs hair follicles and kills off any fungal infections your pet might have on his/her skin.
- Jojoba oil is a natural healing agent and its natural scent works wonders in canine aromatherapy
|Cucumber Seed Oil||- Cucumber’s high water content makes it naturally hydrating, and it is well known that moisture is the best friend for healthy skin.
- Cucumber Seed Oil with its soothing properties is often used, topically for treating various types of skin ailments like sunburn and itchy skin.
- Its refreshing fragrance will give you a fresh smelling pet.
Benefits of dog grooming range from improving circulation and helping redistribute natural oil, helping keep coats and skin healthy, to reducing stress and blood pressure — both in you and your pet. Here are some Petsy Tips to help keep your pet looking and feeling its best.
Always choose a shampoo specifically designed for dogs. Dogs have much thinner, sensitive skin and their skin pH is different from the pH of human skin.
Early detection of issues such as lumps, bumps, sores etc can mean your pet can receive the correct treatment early on without issues escalating or getting worse.
Regular grooming, by way of combing and brushing, is often all that is required. Bathing too often can also be detrimental to your dog as it can irritate and dry out their skin and hair coat.
Make sure you rinse well and remove any unwanted product to avoid irritation.
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for dogs and cats.
After shampooing and rinsing, apply conditioner over the entire coat. Avoid eyes and massage thoroughly into the skin and coat. For best results, do not rinse.