Captain Zack Paw'sitively Smooth is a worry-free solution to protect your lovely pooch's paws and elbows from cracking and chapping. Made using 100% natural Shea Butter, Mango Butter and Almond Oil enriched with Lemongrass Oil, it is an ideal option to ensure the perfect health of the paw pads and elbows of your furry friend whilst also keeping the ticks and fleas at bay.
- Paw’sitively Smooth protects your lovely pooch’s paws and elbows from cracking and chapping.
- Naturally, moisturize, nourish, protect, and soothe your pet’s sensitive paw pads and elbows with a natural healing butter.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Mango Butter||- Rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Mango Butter fights against free radicals (which can have a domino effect on breaking down the condition of skin tissues and paws).
- Organic Mango Butter is nongreasy and deeply penetrates skin well, making it a great additive for any paw protector.
|Shea Butter||- The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet's skin as it prevents and heals irritation.
- In addition, Shea Butter is a natural sun protectant that moisturizes and conditions fur to maintain and boost shine.
|Almond Oil||- Contains nutrients and vitamins to make your pet's hair strong, soft and extremely shiny.
- Almond Oil is slowly absorbed into the skin and it provides active healing throughout the day. It provides soothing relief to dry pet noses and paws.
- It is anti-bacterial and antiseptic.
- It also controls shedding and repels fleas as an added benefit.
|Lemongrass Essential Oil||- An effective cleanser for all skin types. It can sterilize your pet's pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen skin tissue and hair follicles.
- It's skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet's coat shiny, fresh and odor-free.
A Dog’s paw pads are as vulnerable as human feet. Just like humans feet, they need to be taken care of with love and pampering. Although a dog’s paw is meant to be tough for traction purposes, it can get dry or cracked, and this can be highly frustrating.
If your dog’s paw pads appear to be mildly cracked, you may not need to take any immediate action. The paw pads could heal on their own, but you need to make sure your dog is not excessively licking them.
If the cracking worsens, or your dog’s paw pads begin to bleed, you will need to start treating the problem.
Using a paw balm could help heal your dog's paw pads.
Read more about treating and preventing cracked paw pads.
Recommended for daily use.
Yes, it is safe for all breeds of dogs.
Apply as needed. Work thoroughly into pets paw pads and elbows especially in the areas where cracks and damages have occurred.