Captain Zack Shea Pleasure Sniffing You conditioning shampoo is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Oatmeal which prevents irritation of itchy skin, dry skin and adds vital moisturization to their coat.
- Intense Hydration|Detangling:Shea Pleasure Sniffing You is a Conditioning Shampoo for dry, itchy and sensitive skin. It will soothe and rejuvenate their skin while providing vital nutrients to their coat. In addition, it prevents irritation and is a natural fungicide.
-Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Shea Pleasure Sniffing You, an oatmeal dog shampoo, is carefully packed with natural botanical ingredients of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera extract.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Shea Butter||- The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet's skin as it prevents and heals irritation.
- In addition, Shea Butter is a natural sun protectant that moisturizes and conditions fur to maintain and boost shine.
|Jojoba Oil||- Leaves fur smooth and soft, soothes your pet's skin, unclogs hair follicles and kills off any fungal infections your pet might have on his/her skin.
- Jojoba oil is a natural healing agent and its natural scent works wonders in canine aromatherapy
|Oatmeal||- Veterinarians recommend Oatmeal baths as they have the ability to clean your pet’s skin and hair in an efficient manner without causing irritation.
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties that reduced itchiness and balances the pH levels.
Benefits of dog grooming range from improving circulation and helping redistribute natural oil, helping keep coats and skin healthy, to reducing stress and blood pressure — both in you and your pet. Here are some Petsy Tips to help keep your pet looking and feeling its best.
Always choose a shampoo specifically designed for dogs. Dogs have much thinner, sensitive skin and their skin pH is different from the pH of human skin.
Early detection of issues such as lumps, bumps, sores etc can mean your pet can receive the correct treatment early on without issues escalating or getting worse.
Regular grooming, by way of combing and brushing, is often all that is required. Bathing too often can also be detrimental to your dog as it can irritate and dry out their skin and hair coat.
Make sure you rinse well and remove any unwanted product to avoid irritation.
Recommended for weekly use.
Best for pets with a normal to long coat. Safe for dogs and cats.
For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo.
Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat.