Captain Zack Wassup Pup? Is a Sulphate-free puppy shampoo specially formulated for sensitive, delicate or dry skin. The calming and healing effects of Lavender along with Lemongrass's natural deodorizing effects makes this shampoo usable for sensitive pups and kittens.
- This Puppy shampoo contains natural botanical aroma oils such as lavender essential oil, lemongrass essential oil that carries antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties along with vitamin E extracts.
- Sulfate-free (no lather): Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin.
- Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo
- Safe for all breeds of dogs.
|Lavender Essential Oil||- Recommended for preventing skin infections for its healing properties. - It also for pets who are stressed out by bath time as it possesses calming and healing properties.
- It is also a natural insect repellent.
|Lemongrass Essential Oil||- An effective cleanser for all skin types. It can sterilize your pet's pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen skin tissue and hair follicles.
- It's skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet's coat shiny, fresh and odor-free.
|Vitamin E||- It is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat.
- In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Benefits of dog grooming range from improving circulation and helping redistribute natural oil, helping keep coats and skin healthy, to reducing stress and blood pressure — both in you and your pet. Here are some Petsy Tips to help keep your pet looking and feeling its best.
Always choose a shampoo specifically designed for dogs. Dogs have much thinner, sensitive skin and their skin pH is different from the pH of human skin.
Early detection of issues such as lumps, bumps, sores etc can mean your pet can receive the correct treatment early on without issues escalating or getting worse.
Regular grooming, by way of combing and brushing, is often all that is required. Bathing too often can also be detrimental to your dog as it can irritate and dry out their skin and hair coat.
Make sure you rinse well and remove any unwanted product to avoid irritation.
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds. Safe for kittens, pups and sensitive dogs.
For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo.
Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat.