Chip Chops snacks are carefully prepared to provide a pure, tasty and highly digestible snack filled with nutritional benefits for pet's wellbeing. With no added sugar and rich in proteins, these goodies are packed in an easily resealable packet for your convenience.
- Chip Chops snacks are carefully prepared to provide a pure and tasty snack.
- Highly nutritional and digestible
- Use it as a snack or a treat to reward your pet
- Suitable for all dog breeds
- Packed in an easily resealable packet for your convenience
- Made with no added sugar
- Made of real fresh chicken and sweet potato. Chicken is a good source of protein for dogs, whilst the starchy sweet potato contains a rich quantity of manganese, beta carotene, complex carbs, and vitamin A & C. The antioxidant-rich food is easily digestible and enhances the immune system.
No matter the age of your dog, they are never too old to learn a new trick! While some dogs simply need a pat on the head to reward good behavior, most need to be motivated to perform. And nothing says “sit” like a treat! Here are five tips to keep in mind when choosing and using treats for training:
Every dog is different, and just because your neighbor's dog prefers a peanut butter cookie, doesn't mean your furry friend will do. Experiment with different flavors to find the one that will do the trick.
Find treats that are small or can easily be breakable into smaller chunks. By giving your furry friend small chunks in a single session ensures you're not overfeeding your pooch and their tummies stay happy.
Read the labels and choose organic and preservative-free treats. Avoid artificial colorings and nasty ingredients!
Treats can easily add to the calories! On training days where treats are a must, consider reducing meal portion sizes accordingly.
Change it up every now and then to keep it exciting for your pooch!
The amount of treats appropriate for your dog depends on the type of treat and your dog’s age, health status, activity level, and size. A general guideline is that treats should make up less than 10 percent of your dog's daily food intake.
Chip Chops are suitable for feeding as a snack or a reward to show your pet love.
Yes, this product is suitable for puppies. However, as a general guide, we recommend giving treats to your puppy once it is 8 weeks or older.
Simply take out of the packet and give it directly to your dog. As with all treats and food, feeding your dog under supervision is recommended.