A delicious blend of Cottage Cheese, Blueberries & Cranberries. Firm sticks aid in good dental hygiene with added benefits of anti-oxidants. Blueberries help keep brain activity healthy and Cranberries aid in detox. This treat is a must-have if your doggie loves to chew!
- Doggie Dabbas Berryblast Cheese Jerky is a delicious blend of Cottage Cheese, Blueberries & Cranberries.
- Firm sticks aid in good dental hygiene with added benefits of anti-oxidants.
- Made without wheat, gluten, soy or preservatives making them especially great for dogs with certain sensitivities.
- Suitable for little puppies and big dogs as an anytime snack.
- Aids in dental hygiene.
- Rich in anti-oxidants.
- Aids in detox.
- Cottage Cheese is high in calcium and good vegetarian protein source and adds a little flavor and texture to this delicious treat!
- Blueberries are full of antioxidants, fiber and vitamins C and K. These nutrients support the immune system, contribute to overall health and aid in keeping brain activity healthy. Importantly, blueberries are low calorie treats keeping your dog healthy and lean.
- Cranberries are rich in anti-oxidants and contain vitamin C, fiber, manganese and other essential micronutrients that can help your pet dog or cat. These types of nutrients can help with your pet's vision, immunity, digestion and more. Cranberries also contain nutrients that fight plaque from forming on your dog or cat's teeth.
No matter the age of your dog, they are never too old to learn a new trick! While some dogs simply need a pat on the head to reward good behavior, most need to be motivated to perform. And nothing says “sit” like a treat! Here are five tips to keep in mind when choosing and using treats for training:
Every dog is different, and just because your neighbor's dog prefers a peanut butter cookie, doesn't mean your furry friend will do. Experiment with different flavors to find the one that will do the trick.
Find treats that are small or can easily be breakable into smaller chunks. By giving your furry friend small chunks in a single session ensures you're not overfeeding your pooch and their tummies stay happy.
Read the labels and choose organic and preservative-free treats. Avoid artificial colorings and nasty ingredients!
Treats can easily add to the calories! On training days where treats are a must, consider reducing meal portion sizes accordingly.
Change it up every now and then to keep it exciting for your pooch!
The amount of treats appropriate for your dog depends on the type of treat and your dog’s age, health status, activity level, and size. A general guideline is that treats should make up less than 10 percent of your dog's daily food intake.
A recommended guide by Doggie Dabbas is provided below:
Size of Dog
Number of sticks
|Small Dogs||1 – 2 sticks per day|
|Medium Dogs||2 – 4 sticks per day|
|Large Dogs||5 – 7 sticks per day|
Yes, this product is suitable for puppies. However, as a general guide, we recommend giving treats to your puppy once it is 8 weeks or older.
Simply take out of the packet and give it directly to your dog. As with all treats and food, feeding your dog under supervision is recommended.