A guilt-free, wheat-free, gluten-free, soy-free and preservative-free treat for your beloved furry friend. Filled with easy to feed chicken strips packed with protein, this Doggie Dabbas treat is a great choice for dogs of all sizes.
- Doggie Dabbas Chicken Jerky is a single ingredient treat packed with high protein, low fat, zero carbohydrates, and human-grade chicken.
- This all-natural treat that is slow-cooked to perfection for over 14 hours giving it an intense meaty flavor.
- Made without wheat, gluten, soy or preservatives making them especially great for dogs with certain sensitivities.
- Suitable for little puppies and big dogs as an anytime snack.
- Chicken is a good source of protein for dogs which is needed for several things such as building and repairing muscles and other body tissues.
No matter the age of your dog, they are never too old to learn a new trick! While some dogs simply need a pat on the head to reward good behavior, most need to be motivated to perform. And nothing says “sit” like a treat! Here are five tips to keep in mind when choosing and using treats for training:
Every dog is different, and just because your neighbor's dog prefers a peanut butter cookie, doesn't mean your furry friend will do. Experiment with different flavors to find the one that will do the trick.
Find treats that are small or can easily be breakable into smaller chunks. By giving your furry friend small chunks in a single session ensures you're not overfeeding your pooch and their tummies stay happy.
Read the labels and choose organic and preservative-free treats. Avoid artificial colorings and nasty ingredients!
Treats can easily add to the calories! On training days where treats are a must, consider reducing meal portion sizes accordingly.
Change it up every now and then to keep it exciting for your pooch!
The amount of treats appropriate for your dog depends on the type of treat and your dog’s age, health status, activity level, and size. A general guideline is that treats should make up less than 10 percent of your dog's daily food intake.
A recommended guide by Doggie Dabbas is provided below:
Size of Dog
Number of sticks
|Small Dogs||1 – 2 sticks per day|
|Medium Dogs||2 – 4 sticks per day|
|Large Dogs||5 – 7 sticks per day|
Yes, this product is suitable for puppies. However, as a general guide, we recommend giving treats to your puppy once it is 8 weeks or older.
Simply take out of the packet and give it directly to your dog. As with all treats and food, feeding your dog under supervision is recommended.