GiGwi Johnny Stick lets your pet enjoy loud and squeaky fun while playing or can be easily turned to quiet mode for a more soothing and noise-free game. A perfect addition to any small dog's toy box, that loves to fetch and play out. Designed to withstand small but powerful jaws!
- This is a perfect addition to any small dog's toy box, that loves to fetch and play about
- This toy is made from Thermoplastic rubber and is designed to withstand small but powerful jaws
- Features a ridged surface acting as a great way to clean teeth and massage/soothe gums
- Features an internal squeaker to keep your dog excited!
- The squeaker is hidden inside the rubber and hardly loosened by chewing, moreover, it will still squeak after being punctured.
1. Rotate your dog's toys weekly by making only a few toys available at a time. Keep a variety of types easily accessible and watch out for any of your dog's favorites such as plush teddy. You may want to leave this out for your dog all the time.
2. Provide toys that serve a variety of purposes — to mentally stimulate, chew, tug, and for comfort!
3. Hide some toys in obvious spots. "Found" toys are often more attractive than ones obviously introduced.
4. Have time for lots of interactive play! Toys designed for interactive play enhance your bond with your pooch.
1. Supervised play - all toys can pose a risk if your dog swallows parts of them (or the whole toy), therefore we recommend supervised play to keep your dog safe whilst playing.
2. Replace damaged toys - sharp or frayed edges can cause injuries to your dog and should be replaced. Damaged toys should be discarded.
3. Buy toy sizes that are appropriate. You wouldn’t buy an oversized chew toy for a chihuahua. Likewise, a toy that’s too small for a larger dog could be a potential choking hazard. Find the right size of dog toy for your pet to maximize safety and enjoyment.