The KONG Classic is the gold standard of dog toys and has become the staple for dogs around the world for over forty years. Offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs, the KONG Classic’s unique natural red rubber formula is ultra-durable with an erratic bounce that is ideal for dogs that like to chew while also fulfilling a dog’s need to play.
- Mentally stimulating toy; offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- KONG classic red rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Stuff with treats to extend playtime
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
- Made in the USA. Globally Sourced Materials.
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup brown rice
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Split the mixture between KONGs and freeze for a greater challenge.
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed banana
Spoon small amount of banana into silicone mold tray. Mix cinnamon with pumpkin and spoon small amount into silicone mold tray. Mix maple syrup with yogurt and fill the remainder of the silicone mold tray. Freeze for 1-2 hours. Stuff KONG with candy corn treats!
*Tip: Freeze each layer for about 20 minutes to prevent the layers from mixing.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 chopped up banana
- Peanut Butter Spread
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Split mixture between KONGs and freeze for greater challenge.
1. Supervised play - all toys can pose a risk if your dog swallows parts of them (or the whole toy), therefore we recommend supervised play to keep your dog safe whilst playing.
2. Replace damaged toys - sharp or frayed edges can cause injuries to your dog and should be replaced. Damaged toys should be discarded.
3. Buy toy sizes that are appropriate. You wouldn’t buy an oversized chew toy for a chihuahua. Likewise, a toy that’s too small for a larger dog could be a potential choking hazard. Find the right size of dog toy for your pet to maximize safety and enjoyment.
1. Soak in warm water with dish soap to loosen leftovers
2. Use bottle brush or old toothbrush to remove stubborn bits inside, rinse or, wash in the top rack of the dishwasher.
Stuffing a KONG is easy. You can stuff anything that is safe for your dog to eat (in healthy amounts) into their KONG.
1. Mix the treats. If the treat size is large, break it up into smaller pieces.
2. Fill the KONG with the appropriate amount. For novice users, stuff the KONG lightly.
3. Make sure to top off the KONG with Peanut Butter, so your yummy ingredients do not fall out!
4. Give it to your dog!