KONG Shells entertain dogs with a buffet of textures that reward with multiple ways to play. Dogs will be intrigued by a tough outer Ballistic shell encased with flexible spikey nubs that fulfill chewing instincts while also cleaning teeth and gums. The inviting squeaker belly adds to the fun.
- Multiple textures for multiple ways to play
- Tough outer shell and squeaker for added fun
- Cleans teeth and gums
1. Rotate your dog's toys weekly by making only a few toys available at a time. Keep a variety of types easily accessible and watch out for any of your dog's favorites such as plush teddy. You may want to leave this out for your dog all the time.
2. Provide toys that serve a variety of purposes — to mentally stimulate, chew, tug, and for comfort!
3. Hide some toys in obvious spots. "Found" toys are often more attractive than ones obviously introduced.
4. Have time for lots of interactive play! Toys designed for interactive play enhance your bond with your pooch.
1. Supervised play - all toys can pose a risk if your dog swallows parts of them (or the whole toy), therefore we recommend supervised play to keep your dog safe whilst playing.
2. Replace damaged toys - sharp or frayed edges can cause injuries to your dog and should be replaced. Damaged toys should be discarded.
3. Buy toy sizes that are appropriate. You wouldn’t buy an oversized chew toy for a chihuahua. Likewise, a toy that’s too small for a larger dog could be a potential choking hazard. Find the right size of dog toy for your pet to maximize safety and enjoyment.
1. Soak in warm water with dish soap to loosen leftovers
2. Use bottle brush or old toothbrush to remove stubborn bits inside, rinse or, wash in the top rack of the dishwasher.