Petkin Fresh Mint Dog & Cat Plaque Tooth Wipes help you say goodbye to stinky breath. These wipes provide a convenient way to keep your furry friend’s teeth and gums healthy by wiping away daily residue. To use, just open the lid, pull out a wipe and clean your pet’s mouth without water or rinsing—it’s just that easy!
- Made with mint flavor for a gentle and freshening clean.
- Convenient wipes work to remove daily residue in your pet’s mouth, keeping their teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Resealable snap-lid keeps unused wipes moist and ready for use.
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet clean and feeling his best.
It’s estimated that over 80% of cats and dogs over 3 years of age have some form of dental disease.
Accumulate of bacteria in the mouth contribute to dental disease including gum disease (periodontal disease - inflammation and infection of the tissues surrounding the teeth).
Without regular attention and awareness of ways in which to prevent gum disease, your pet could develop a painful condition where the pet's teeth become loose and may need to be pulled out (extracted).
Just like humans, cats and dogs need regular dental care. Some easy ways to look after your pet's teeth include:
1. Visit your vet for regular checkups
2. Feed your cat dry food to promote mechanical cleaning and help protect their teeth from disease. If your cat eats mostly wet food then there’s no physical abrasion when they chew. Over time, a diet of wet foods alone can lead to gingivitis and even loose teeth so make sure you feed them a mix of wet and dry food so they can reap the benefits of both.
3. Use dental treats and toys
4. Use a pet toothbrush
5. Use pet dental care products e.g. tooth wipes, sprays, gels, water additives
- Before First Use: Remove lid. Pull one wipe from center of roll and thread through opening in lid. (Caution: Do not push ﬁnger through the opening.) Replace lid.
- Directions: Pull wipe up and tear at slight angle. Wrap wipe around index ﬁnger.
- Open the pet’s mouth and gently rub several teeth at a time until all are clean.
- Be patient, as some pets may resist cleaning at ﬁrst. Use additional wipes as necessary.
- No water or rinsing required.
- ALWAYS USE CAUTION when working in or around pet’s mouth to avoid biting.
- Not for child use.