Plaque Gel provides an easy way to clean teeth, gums, plaque and tartar while freshening your pet's breath.
- Plaque Gel provides an easy way to clean teeth, gums, plaque and tartar while freshening your pet's breath.
- Brightens teeth with baking soda
- Use daily to keep teeth clean
- No brushing or rinsing required
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet clean and feeling his best.
It’s estimated that over 80% of cats and dogs over 3 years of age have some form of dental disease.
Accumulate of bacteria in the mouth contribute to dental disease including gum disease (periodontal disease - inflammation and infection of the tissues surrounding the teeth).
Without regular attention and awareness of ways in which to prevent gum disease, your pet could develop a painful condition where the pet's teeth become loose and may need to be pulled out (extracted).
Just like humans, cats and dogs need regular dental care. Some easy ways to look after your pet's teeth include:
1. Visit your vet for regular checkups
2. Feed your cat dry food to promote mechanical cleaning and help protect their teeth from disease. If your cat eats mostly wet food then there’s no physical abrasion when they chew. Over time, a diet of wet foods alone can lead to gingivitis and even loose teeth so make sure you feed them a mix of wet and dry food so they can reap the benefits of both.
3. Use dental treats and toys
4. Use a pet toothbrush
5. Use pet dental care products e.g. tooth wipes, sprays, gels, water additives
- Simply squeeze 4-5 drops around pet's teeth on both sides of the mouth.
- No brushing required.
- The minty formula works invisibly to clean teeth, plaque, and tartar while freshening breath.
- You will start seeing results after the first few uses.
- Use daily for best results.