Petveda - Active - Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contains Activated Charcoal & Apple Cider Vinegar that deep cleans to take away the excess oil & sebum that can cause dandruff. It restores the natural pH level of the skin to give a healthy coat that shines and has volume.
- Effectively relieve your pet from the dry and flaky skin that make them feel itchy & uncomfortable, with Petveda's natural anti-dandruff formula.
- Herbal, natural and Ayurveda inspired range
- 100% Natural
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Sulfate and alcohol-free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Made using pure essential oils.
|Activated Charcoal||- The absorption properties of Activated Charcoal soak the impurities causing dandruff to cleanse the coat, naturally, detoxify the follicles and unclog the pores to let the hair breathe and grow better.
|Apple Cider Vinegar||- Helps restore the coat's pH level to promote cuticle health, leaving your pet with soft, shiny and smooth hair|
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds.
Wet the coat well and then apply a liberal amount of shampoo. Gently massage from head to tail and then rinse completely using clean running water. Towel dry and then brush the coat.