Petveda Tick & Flea Spray is an alcohol free formulation made using a synergistic blend of highest grade pure essential oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Citronella that help repel ticks and fleas that may lead to irritation and skin allergies. Special care has been taken to formulate the product without any known ingredients that might have harmful side effects or irritate the skin. A safe, natural alternative to flea drops, pills and collars. No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetic pesticides.
- Herbal, natural and Ayurveda inspired range
- 100% Natural
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Sulfate and alcohol-free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Made using pure essential oils.
|Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Citronella
||- Naturally repels flicks and teas|
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
Safe for daily use.
Safe for all breeds.
Apply by spraying generously on your pet, while brushing the coat. For indoor and outdoor use.