Petveda - Natural Love - Damage Repair & Detangling Shampoo is an ultra moisturizing and conditioning shampoo to give your pooch's fur that extra volume and shine.
- Formulated with natural coconut oil, this shampoo will leave your pet's coat feeling soft and smelling fresh.
- Herbal, natural and Ayurveda inspired range
- 100% Natural
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Sulfate and alcohol-free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Made using pure essential oils.
|Aloe Vera||- Cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort with its antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thereby promoting healing.
|Kokum Butter||- Petveda's water-soluble Kokum Butter is perfect for stimulating hair follicles to help in cell oxygenation - which helps promote healthy hair growth.|
|Olive Oil||- Esters help soften hair and reduce frizz caused by environmental pollutants.|
|Coconut||- The property of coconut to mimic sebum helps repair damaged coat, making hair stronger and preventing dandruff.|
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds.
Wet the coat well and then apply a liberal amount of shampoo. Gently massage from head to tail and then rinse completely using clean running water. Towel dry and then brush the coat.