Petveda - Pet Spa - Vitamin A & E Nourishing Conditioner is a Green Tea enriched Hair Conditioner that helps reduce hair fall and fights dryness of the skin, giving the skin that extra nourishment to improve hair texture and leave the coat looking bright and feeling soft.
- Shampoos with harsh chemicals can damage coat, cause allergies or dry skin that can lead to itching and irritation, making your pet truly uncomfortable.
- Petveda Ultra Moisturizing Hair Conditioner with Shea Butter rich in Vitamin A & E along with high content of fatty acids, help add moisture to the hair, giving the skin that extra nourishment to improve hair texture and leave the coat looking bright and feeling soft.
- Herbal, natural and Ayurveda inspired range
- 100% Natural
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Sulfate and alcohol-free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Made using pure essential oils.
|Vitamin A & E||- Are not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
|Green Tea||The amino acids in Green Tea help strengthen the coat.
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
Recommended for bi-weekly use.
Safe for all breeds.
After shampoo, generously pour the Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner on the back of your pet and massage thoroughly, starting from the base and working to the end, to ensure it evenly spreads. Wait for a minute and then rinse well with fresh running water.