Petveda - Tranquil - Omega-3 Coat Strengthening Shampoo is enriched with Almond oil & Licorice Extract to nourish and strengthen make the hair less static and brittle thus helping in reducing hairloss due to excessive shedding.
- Herbal, natural and Ayurveda inspired range
- 100% Natural
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Sulfate and alcohol-free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Made using pure essential oils.
|Vitamin E||- Is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat.
- In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
|Licorice Root||- Topical application of sweet sap of licorice root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) is known to promote hair growth by keeping the hair follicles moisturized and hydrated from within.
- It also provides a natural barrier and protects against sun damage that makes the hair dull
|Almond Oil||- Contains nutrients and vitamins to make your pet's hair strong, soft and extremely shiny.
- Almond Oil is slowly absorbed into the skin and it provides active healing throughout the day. It provides soothing relief to dry pet noses and paws.
- It is anti-bacterial and antiseptic.
- It also controls shedding and repels fleas as an added benefit.
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds.
Wet the coat well and then apply a liberal amount of shampoo. Gently massage from head to tail and then rinse completely using clean running water. Towel dry and then brush the coat.