Petveda's tear stain remover is a sulfate free formulation is made using natural ingredients that are mild and combine to effectively remove the particles that cause stains around the eyes. With regular use of Petveda Tear Stain Remover, you can stop the buildup of bacteria or yeast that can cause infection & irritation.
- Soap free mild & gentle formula effectively works without causing any irritation to the eyes
- Herbal, natural and Ayurveda inspired range
- 100% Natural
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Dogs
- Sulfate and alcohol-free
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
- Made using pure essential oils.
|Kokum Butter||- Provides conditioning & moisture to ensure that the area around the eyes looks clean & fresh|
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
Recommended for weekly use.
Safe for all breeds.