If retro and funky is your pooch's style, then this custom digital print is perfect for your pooch! Made from 100% cotton, it is lightweight, easy to clean and safe for your pooch to wear. No more rashes or allergic reactions. Proven to be a show stopper, and head turner - you have got to have this collection for your pooch! It's time to stand out from the crowd.
- 100% Cotton
- Custom digital print
- Hand wash only
- Dry in shade
- Made In India
Widest part 5”
Around the neck - 26”
Widest part 7”
Around the neck - 36”
Widest part 9”
Around the neck - 46”
1. A dog bandana is more likely to catch loose hair which is helpful if you have anyone with allergies related to dog hair.
2. Bandanas also protect some dogs from sunburn (especially dogs with little or very light-coloured hair).
3. If you have a stressed dog then using a stress relief spray (usually containing pheromones) on a bandana can be a great way to calm your dog down. Lavender essential oil is a great stress reliever!
4. During hot spells, a wet bandana can be used to help keep a dog cool.
1. Grab a flexible measure tape. If you don't have a flexible measure tape available, we recommend grabbing a piece of string to measure your pet's neck.
2. Wrap the string loosely around the preferred area where the collar will sit, and remember, do NOT pull too tight! It is best to have at least a finger room when measuring for a collar.
3. When you have the string held at the desired spot, cut the string, and then lay flat and measure with a ruler.
Have an energetic pup that won't stand still to let you measure? Grab their current collar, lay flat, and measure using only ONE side of the buckle (so it mimics the buckle when clasped).