- All-natural and soap-free so it doesn’t interfere with any spot on flea or tick treatments
- Powerful and effective but safe enough for routine pet baths on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older.
- Kills fleas, ticks, larvae, eggs and mosquitos on contact.
- It does not contain any pyrethrin or permethrin.
- Comes in an eco-friendly bottle
- Omega 3 & 6 nourishes their skin to effectively reduce shedding and provide a deep refreshing clean.
- Pomegranate helps remove excess hair and eliminate tangles. Pomegranate extract contributes to deep-cleaning properties and is a natural volumizer.
- Cocoa butter replenishes your pet’s natural moisture balance, to release the undercoat during the bath.
Grooming is one of those things that can easily be neglected until your pooch's fur starts to become unruly, knotted and less attractive. As much as grooming keeps up your pooch's cute appearance, it’s also necessary to maintain your pet’s health. Having a good grooming routine will help keep your pooch looking great all the time. Here are some Petsy tips to groom your pooch at home:
1) Start with gentle brushing for about five minutes a day. If you have a puppy, use the back of the brush for a few days to get your puppy used to the idea of grooming and allow it to easy into the new experience.
2) Remember to be calm and reassure your pooch that it’s in safe hands.
3) Take things slowly and if your pooch gets irritable or upset, then stop the session immediately.
4) Don’t be afraid to treat your pooch for good behaviour. Lots of love and cuddles are an absolute must!
For maximum effectiveness apply shampoo every two weeks.
Safe for all breeds.
Shake bottle. Wet dog’s coat thoroughly. Starting at the head and working back, work up a rich lather, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into dog’s coat down to the skin. Allow lather to stand for 5-7 minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry. Do not get in dog’s eyes.